On-site Walk-in Registration Available!
On-line registration is closed, but you can still register on-site for SENG’s 2012 Annual Conference, Shining Light on Giftedness: Empowering Families and Communities!
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, 375 South Moorland Road, Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Thursday, July 12: 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday, July 13: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, July 14: 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Full Two-Day Conference: $325
Adult Friday Only: $150
Adult Saturday Only: $150
Children’s and Teen Programs
Children’s Program (ages 8-13): $175
Teen Program (ages 14-17): $200
SMPG Certification Registration + Conference: $425
Regular SMPG Training is full. Master Facilitator Training (see Add-Ons, below) is still open.
CE Program with Friday Keynotes and Saturday Conference: $250
SMPG Full-Day (Saturday) Master Training Course: $50
CE Single course Add-Ons: $90
- Your registration includes meals! Adult conference registration fees include Friday continental breakfast, Friday lunch, Friday family dinner, and Saturday lunch. In addition, Children’s Program and Young Adult Program registrations include Saturday breakfast!
- Limited space in signature programs! Due to the unique nature of the program being offered, attendance in the Children’s Program, Young Adult Program, and SMPG Facilitator Training Conference Package is limited. Admissions will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registering a child or teen? In addition to the registration, we require the parent to complete the Children and Teen Program Emergency Form.
- There will be no refunds allowed on or after June 1. Sorry, no exceptions.
We look forward to seeing you in Milwaukee!