CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES
FOR GT/2E EDUCATORS & PROFESSIONALS
SENG is approved by the
American Psychological Association
to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. SENG maintains responsibility for this program
and its content. SENG is a non-profit organization and does not receive any commercial support for these offerings*
SENG’s Professional Development program provides affordable, accredited home-study courses, workshops at annual and regional conferences, and SENGinars.
Live & Guided Courses
Earn credit from your home, work at your own pace and prepare to better serve the gifted community. The SENG Continuing Education Program includes separately purchasing a book that you read on your own time and then purchasing an examination from SENG. Upon passing the SENG-administered exam, Continuing Education (CE) Credits will be issued.
HOW TO ORDER THE SENG-ADMINISTERED EXAM
1. Purchase the exam through the SENG Store.
2. Once an exam is purchased, you must purchase the book separately at Gifted Unlimited (www.giftedunlimitedllc.com) or other online retailers.
3. Once you are finished reading the book, send an email to email@example.com. A copy of the examination for the book will be sent to you.
4. Once you have completed the exam, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for grading (80% is passing) - to be scored by the SENG Education Chair.
5. If you pass, you will receive an APA certificate of completion for each course completed.
DOCUMENTING CE CREDITS
Successful completion of course is achieved by correctly obtaining 80% or higher on exam.
Individuals who score lower than 80% on the first attempt may retake the exam.
The documentation of CE Credit will be provided via email. In order to receive credit you must return the completed exam and evaluation form. A printable CE certificate will be attached to confirmation of passing grade.
To protect the integrity of the Home Study exams, SENG does not provide corrected answers for submitted exams.
* Each state has different requirements for licensure. A summary of these requirements can be found in the Handbook of Licensing and Certification Requirements for Psychologists in the United Stated and Canada, which is published by the Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards (ASPPB). For more information visit the ASPPB Website. You can also contact your State’s Board of Psychology for information.